This is a recipe i tried out at a recent shabbat dinner at our house after adapting it from cooks.com. It was quite well received. I hope y'all have similar experiences.
8Tbsp Chunky Peanut ButterOther Ingredients:
4Tbsp Veggie broth (follow instructions for your veggie broth powder)
9Tbsp Soy Sauce
6Tbsp Sesame Oil
2Tbsp Cider Vinegar
3 cloves minced garlic
4Tbsp vegetable oil
1 lb cooked cold spaghettiProcess:
3 Tbsp sesame seeds.
1 cucumber (in strips)
- Put the Peanut Butter, Veggie Broth, and Soy Sauce in covered bowl (leave some space for air to escape. Microwave for 30 second. Stir until the PB is no longer stuck together and the texture is consistent. You may need to put it in the microwave for another 20 seconds to get the texture consistent. this step take some elbow grease.
- add all the sauce ingredients. stir well.
- add the cold pasta. mix thoroughly. (I like to do it by hand. Make sure the bowl is large enough.)
- dice the scallions and cut the cucumbers into strips.
- add the scallions, cucumbers, and sesame seeds.
- serve chilled if convenient.